Sunday 28 April 2013

Beware before go to Tangkuban Perahu, Bandung

Hi there, I just want to share my experiences. I never expected that we will be the victim.. because I thought I already read everything infos from the internet about Bandung. I have learnt from Bali, they will pull your hands and ask you to buy their stuff.

We went to Tangkuban Perahu by taxi, we paid IDR100,000 for the ticket entrance. I avoided my self not to buy anything, although they've offered me a lot of things. My answers are always 'no'... Until there was one guy with kind hearted offered himself to snap our pictures. We thought he was working with the government and he has guided us to Domas crater. Suddenly there are 6 more peoples following us from behind. I make it short, we lost almost 2 MILLION RUPIAH. Well, this is ridiculous... da fak they've stole my money  softly!! The conclusion is, kill them before they lay eggs!!!

                     



No comments:

Post a Comment